Right Of Revocation for Consumers
(Consumers are any natural Person who enters into a Legal Transaction for Purposes which, for the most part, cannot be attributed to either their commercial or self-employed professional Activity.)
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The Revocation Period is fourteen Days from the Day
- In which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and they will or will be delivered uniformly, or
- In which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or have, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a uniform order and they are delivered separately, or
- In which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- In which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have entered into a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Gueli Crocifisso & Rink Jonas GbR, Perlacher Straße 80D, 81539 Munich, Germany, phone number: 01777914173, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a postal service sent letter, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, but it is not mandatory. You can also fill in and submit the sample withdrawal form or any other unambiguous declaration electronically on our website https://kratomdudes.com/widerrufsbelehrung/. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to respect the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have provided you with all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from your delivery being a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us. Have chosen standard delivery) to repay immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; Under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of them that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Pattern revocation form
(If You want to revoke the Contract, please fill out this Form and send it back.)
Mr. Rink, Perlacher Straße 80D, 81539 Munich, Germany, phone number: 01777914173, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Hereby we (*) revoke the contract concluded by mir/uns (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Order on (*)/get on (*)
– Name of consumer’s/
– Address of consumer/Union (s)
– Signature of the consumer’s/must (s) (paper only)
(*) Distant incorrect.